Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oral fixation…

I have a bit of an oral fixation.

I like things in my mouth.

It isn’t something that I can help and nothing is better than a lover who appreciates it. Although I’ve had my share of embarrassing situations, believe me. One lover had a thing about saliva and wouldn’t let me touch him with my tongue – let alone put my mouth on anything.

Then I really put myself on the line – I was seducing a man and told him that I was amazing, the best he would ever have, at oral sex. Well… I was wrong. Nothing I did worked for him. What a blow to the ego!

Things might be different if I met him now, I learned something new.

I do learn new things all the time. Or I relearn old things. When I was younger I didn’t have a gag reflex – now I do – so things are a bit more complicated. But I’ll take age and wisdom over youth and enthusiasm any day.

But I learned something new – which is strange considering my obsession with oral sex – but what I’ve found is that every man is different.

Most lovers are just excited to have their cock in a mouth. Others like suction, others are turned on by how deep you can take them in, some by the occasional grazing of teeth, some by how you play your tongue against the glands, down the sides, or slipping in the fissure. Hands on the cock, the balls, below the balls where the cock continues down to the pelvis, fingers in around or in the ass – all add more to the fun.

What I’ve never had was a lover that was enjoying himself so much but wouldn’t come.

That is another thing I like – feeling my lover come in my mouth. The rippling of the muscles, the contractions, and shudders…. Mmmmm…. Usually my desire for unlimited time with their cock in my mouth is enough but the other night it wasn’t. In fact this lover had never come in my mouth – had never been brought to orgasm with my mouth and hands.

One of the joys of him is that we communicate! So when he explained that although my mouth was delectable as it crossed the glands – if I would add my hand to that… well bliss would ensue. So, I did – adding my hand as an extension of my lips and, some time later, in his words, he came. Harder than he had come in ages. For him, my lips just didn’t apply as much pressure as he needed.

So I learned something new, something I can’t wait to try again that satisfies my oral fixation and his lust.

Licks!

No comments: