Monday, December 28, 2009

Dreaming…


I woke up this morning dreaming of oral sex.

Of lips, tongue, fingers… on me, inside me.

It was a delightful dream – ever changing. A kaleidoscope of images, memories of sensations, fantasies of situations yet to come all with the same theme. A lovers head between my thighs, their tongue tracing every ridge until they found the sweet spot, until my body convulsed. Then, as I slickened, fingers found their way inside me – filling me. While their lips played with my clit…teasing it…sucking it….

We were in my bed, on the dining table, the plane bathroom….

And each time I was pushed to the edge and beyond – given an orgasm – with no expectation of having to return the gift of oblivion in bliss.

Dreams are lovely.

They tie us to our past and help us invent the future.

Licks!

No comments: