Monday, December 14, 2009

No Sex…


My lover is leaving for awhile.

Which means my bed will be cold. But it doesn’t exactly mean that I won’t be having sex. We’ve found a lovely answer to the distance issue. Thank you Alexander Graham Bell!

Now – you might think that phone sex is phone sex – Ha! Some have got it, some don’t and my love is amazing. When we are apart the sound of his voice is enough to make me wet. Then there is what he says and how he says it. The honeyed words of love and lust that drip from his mouth are food and drink in the desert.

He tells me what he will do to me…and how he will do it.

How he will kiss me, take me to bed. Suck my nipples through my shirt before stripping me and worshiping my breasts. Turn me over so he can bite my ass then run his cock between my cheeks.

He tells me how he will torment me, tease me, waiting for me to contract around nothing in despair… waiting for him to fill me. How he will take my legs, wrapping them around his body, pulling me close and pressing inside me – until I am right on the edge of coming. Then he will taste me, us, him – licking and probing with his tongue until beg him to stop.

But he doesn’t stop.

He keeps going licking, sucking, and fingering me until I start to gush – filling his mouth with my honey – feeding him until he is sated.

His words bring to life his hands, mouth and cock – and I am no longer alone in my bed.

The memory of what has been and the knowledge of what will be when we are together again wraps around me warming me and comforting me.

Licks!

No comments: