Thursday, January 14, 2010

What the Fuck was I thinking?

One of my New Year’s Resolutions was to exercise more. To repeat "What the Fuck was I thinking?"

I know, I know, me and most of the population of the western world. But I had put on a few pounds – first by being deliriously happy and then by being devastatingly unhappy. Thank goodness I’ve learned how to mourn the ends of relationships. Granted I don’t take the high road. I cut all ties and then drink heavily.

I’ve never understood those people who can be friends with their ex-lovers right after the demise of an affair. It takes too much energy and gives to much heartache. Give me a nice clean cut severing the ties then let me move on.

But back to my resolution…

I wanted to feel better – and exercise always makes me feel better. It makes me feel happy and sexy and lusty.

I had forgotten about the lust.

My sex drive is always ready to be revved up but exercise sends it into turbo mode. I couldn’t believe the thoughts I had last night – the text messages I sent to former lovers – my behavior was like that of a bitch in heat. I wish I believed in anonymous sex – that would have been a simple answer to my problem. But no, I’ve been around enough to know that the sex I prefer comes in a complete package with a sexy body and a sexy mind.

No reply to my blatant hints at a booty call so I was left to my own devices.

Devices is a beautiful word. It conjures images of toys and vice all in one. So yes, left to my own devices I got out the toys. A former lover of mine had sent me the We Vibe – it was designed as a couple’s toy but I found some interesting uses for it last night. If you haven’t heard of it or seen it check out this video from Babeland.  


I had no idea that I could insert it and then wander around the house while it tickled my insides. Oo La La! Vibrating toys are not usually my thing – I find them a great tease but they rarely move me to completion. Last night it didn’t bring on an orgasm but played around the point rather well. Reminding me once again why we are drawn to our opposite halves….goodness I miss sex!

Licks!

No comments: