Monday, January 11, 2010

The things you don’t remember…

An old friend reappeared in my life this weekend. Truly unexpected.

With him came memories of a time when we almost became lovers. Let me emphases the ‘almost’ part of that sentence. Our timing must have been very off. Sitting with him, drinking wine in my living room, was delightful. Remembering with ecstatic joy the insanity of that short period of time when we attempted to be together was entertaining.

Our conversation was punctuated by a bubbling up of amusement that I couldn’t control as memory returned. He would ask me what was so funny and I would tell him. Nice to know he can laugh about it too.

One of the things I had forgotten about him was his love of watching.

This came up when I mentioned that I wanted to write up some sex toy reviews for the blog. He asked if he could help. Since I’m single again my intent was to focus more on the masturbation aspects of the toys. He said that was fine…he just thought it would be good to have an observers viewpoint.

Ahhh…. The things you forget.

I started to laugh. Yes, my old friend likes to watch. I’d forgotten. A memory surfaced of a time when he came over. I had just finished my workout and needed to shower. He asked if he could watch me. I acquiesced. He sat in the bathroom watching me shower following every movement of hand and soap. I asked him to wash my back. He did taking the opportunity to explore my back, my ass, and my legs, but then he backed off, and just watched as I finished.

It was a strange feeling – being watched – knowing that the person watching was experiencing something erotic. Odd in that he wouldn’t have touched me if I hadn’t asked. All he wanted was to observe. I didn’t experience any specific thrill other than the enjoyment of providing something that he desired.

The conversation moved on to other topics, as conversations often do. However it wasn’t too long before there was a pause in the natural flow and he brought up watching me play with toys again.

I was noncommittal.

He brought it up yet again, and again.

Hmmm…

I may have to think about this.

Licks!

No comments: