Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Life’s been Slow…

Life’s been slow as of late.

No dates, more writing than anything else, and I’m tamping down my sex drive as much as possible.

Which feels odd.

A few years ago I would have gone out, as a friend put it, hunting. I’d wander the streets of my favorite city looking for distraction and entertainment. I rarely brought anyone home but I did have a lot of adventures.

Yes… I did have a lot of fun.

I would find a bar and start asking questions about sex. Create a poll and then start asking everyone in the pub for their opinion. Too bad I wasn’t writing the blog – I would have published my data. Hmmm… maybe I should think I should do that again soon.

Or, I would find someone who was here on business and offer to show them the town. From good restaurants, dive bars, to our strip clubs.

Or, if I was feeling really frisky I would find somewhere to behave badly and then go home alone.

But life’s been slow.

I’ve been writing and all of the good sex I’m having is in only in my head. Once this story is completed I promise I will go out and find food for the column… in till then I’ll find some flash fiction for you to read until I am out of my cave and back in the world.

Licks!

No comments: