Monday, January 4, 2010

Emma’s New Year’s Goals

I don’t make resolutions, I make goals!

Resolutions are about changing something. I want to achieve something so therefore I make goals.

As the old year gave up the ghost and the New Year was born I remained single, no one to kiss at the stroke of midnight, no one to cuddle up with during the long winter nights.

So, to date or not to date?

Last year brought me some delightful lovers and I have no doubt that this year will bring just as many, if not more. However they will be taking second place, because, after all, my main goal this year is to write.

Write a lot!

Write about sex, love, desire, satisfaction, lust, masturbation, bondage, kinks, fetishes…. Write about anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sometime this month my blog will move to her new home. That is a major goal. Moving it to a place where we have more scope for discussion and more scope to work with. You will be seeing more short fiction and reviews.

If you have any ideas, anything you’d like to see, like to read, let me know.

This is going to be one hell of a year…

Licks!

No comments: