Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ewww…. Soft hands!

Okay, I admit I have issues.

But don’t we all?

I had a lover once that I adored but his touch made my skin crawl. Once I got over first contact I was fine… but those first few moments were touch and go.

“Why?” You ask.

“Because he had soft hands,” I answer.

It took everything I had the first time he touched me not to run screaming from the room. So imagine my horror when last night as I escaped into fantasy one of my favorite manly men on television stated, as an enticement, that he had soft hands.

Sorry Castle I’ll never be able to think of you in the same way. And Nathan, I want Mal back.

Shit! Can’t a girl have her fantasies?

There are several things about men that thrill me. I love what time does to them. The wear and tear of life on their faces makes my blood run hot. Don’t bother with the pretty boys – they got nothing on a man of experience. I want to know the person I’m with has lived life not just watched it pass or played it on a computer.

(Oh, yes… back to my thing about men who play video games.)

When I have more scars and rougher hands then the man I’m with…. Huston, we have a problem.

If the extent of your manly labors is playing with a joy stick and microwaving packaged meals…well…sorry…I want more. Not that I need an arctic explorer or a cowboy but I’d like someone who interacts with the world.

So no more soft hands please.

Slow hands. Strong hands. Sensitive hands. Those are a delight.

But soft and hands should never go together.

Licks!

No comments: