Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Notes from a Passion Party

I arrived late. Bad me! Really late.

I’m not sure my hostess will forgive me.

But I was in time to ‘ooh and ahh’ over everyone’s purchases. They were able to take the potions and lotions home – the battery operated tows would be mailed. Sad, since all three of my friends wanted to go home and show off their purchases to their husbands.

I convinced them to continue the Girl’s Out theme and go for drinks with me.

Bad Emma!

The fun thing about these parties is that they loosen lips. Combine that with cocktails and you have the opportunity for some good stories.

I got lots of stories. Some I will never tell!

The thing that surprised me most was that all three of my friends purchased “Great Head”. None of them like providing oral sex much and this particular potion promised to make it a better experience. Apparently it suppresses the gag reflex and makes semen taste better.

Hmmm….

I found this intriguing and had to ask why, if they don’t enjoy providing oral sex, they all purchased this product. One said that she had spent so much money on toys for herself she felt she needed to get something that would please him.

I was a bit of a flip answer. I wondered if it was a dutiful wife thing… but really none of my friends strike me as the dutiful type.

When I dug deeper the real reason emerged. They enjoy receiving and felt they should provide as good as they get.

I wondered about this for several days because no lover had ever asked me to do anything that I didn’t enjoy doing. I’ve had lovers who didn’t like giving or receiving oral stimulation and when that was the case we just found other things to occupy ourselves with.

It’s amazing how much trouble you can get up to when you have to get really creative.

But to have something that I didn’t enjoy that they wanted… this was a new thought. I know, I know, it shouldn’t be – but it was.

I'm waiting for feedback to find out if "Great Head" did the trick, I elicited promises from everyone that they would share. Until then I'm curious....

Which side of the fence are you on? Like, dislike, or situational? Gals? Guys?

Licks!

No comments: