Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Never Apologize, Never Explain…

Okay, maybe just this once.

My loyal readers I have left you the last several weeks with poor writing and few posts. Not for lack of fodder but because of a distraction.

Working on this novella has become all consuming. It is a genre I’ve never tried to write before, although I’ve certainly read enough of it, and I have become a little compulsive obsessive.

I lied, a lot obsessive.

I am completely preoccupied with this world I’ve created and the shower scene a friend helped me with. A shower all of us who love water and sex would love to play in. Really, this shower has crept into my dreams and made me realize just how much I miss sex in luxurious bathrooms.

The last time I was in Vegas I had the most delightful tub huge, wide and deep. You could fit two people in comfortably and three at a stretch. The spigot was in the middle and slightly recessed so as to prevent inadvertent damage to the bathers. Unfortunately it was a girl’s weekend. No chance for me to play in it and we always stick to the rule – no men in the room. Girl’s weekends are more about teasing and being unattainable than about anonymous sex.

Hmmm… but I did tell my lover all about the tub and everything I would do to him if he was with me.

There is something delightful about water and sex.

I had a lover once who always started our private parties with a shower. We would lather up and tease each other for hours both in the shower and out.

I digress.

I meant to apologize for being more involved in writing stories than writing posting. I will return – refreshed and rejuvenated.

Promise.

Licks!

No comments: